2008年5月18日 星期日

A Beautiful Night


Last winter vacation, I went to a concert to listen to one of my favorite band, Sodagreen. Sodagreen is a popular band .It was consists of students of National Chengchi University in 2001. The vocal of this band has a very special voice. When he sings a song, all the audience can help but attracting by his earnest facial expression and his charm voice.

The place of the concert is a small-scale live house, so we can see the performer in near distance. I sat in the fist line seat, and I will always remember the spot light illuminated the vocal in that dim live house. Everyone in that live house was so quiet that nobody dared to talk in there. The audience pied all their attention in every song the vocal sung, and every melody they made. I could feel that he(the vocal of Sodagreen) was enjoyed in his performance and he was a person who really love music. It is fortunate that I went there that night and could have seen this kind beautiful performance.

4 則留言:

jamie 提到...

Thanks to you and Ashley,I know the great band.Few months ago,they came to Providence University and it was the first time that I heard their songs on-the-spot.It was really good and impressed me a lot!

freda 提到...

Wow!I know you like sodagreen for a long time, and you are really a big fan. The singer's voice is really beautiful. I can't believe how can a boy could sing such a beautiful voice!

jamie 提到...

Correction: The word "consists" in "It was consists of students of National Chengchi University in 2001."
I think it's much better to change to consisted.

Alice 提到...

Correction:
*The audience pied->(paid) all their attention in every song the vocal sung,

* I could feel that he(the vocal of Sodagreen) was enjoyed in his performance and he was a person who really love-->(loved) music.